Package: netcfg
Version: 1.166

I appologize in advance if I reported this against the wrong package. When
running the netinst Sid daily firmware image, if I try to connect to my
wireless network that uses WpA 2 from the installer, selecting the network via
the menu always causes a timeout, however, if I select "Enter sSId Manually"
and connect, I can get online and finish the install.
The PCI ID of the network controler is: 00:14.3 Network controller: Intel
Corporation Cannon Point-LP CNVi [Wireless-AC] (rev 11)
The kernel in the installed system is 5.6 and I think the installer kernel was
the same. The issue is not reproducible in the current stable Debian 10.4 with
this same laptop. When using another machine with Qualcom Atheros QCA6174 the
issue was not reproduced in the stable or daily Sid image, so it would appear
to be hardware specific. Let me know if there are any more logs I could provide
that would help. I am also totally blind so I used the speech text mode
installer.