Hi!

On 8/17/20 12:49 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> AIUI it was only tested on the mini iso.

Well, then it should not have been merged :(.

> I noticed the issue, and worked on it, there is:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd/-/merge_requests/7
>
> and then a couple other changes, I'm waiting for the above to be merged
> before I can submit them.

What happens when a port does not have any packages in "unreleased"? I checked
the patch and it enables "unreleased" unconditionally. I'm not sure whether
that's a good idea.

FWIW, I have commit access to debian-cd, so I can merge your changes but I would
like to discuss first whether enabling "unreleased" unconditionally will work
even if a port doesn't have any package in this suite.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz