Philip Blundell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> cum veritate scripsit:

> To be honest the scroll bar as it stands is not very beneficial even if
> there are more languages than will fit on the screen.  It probably looks
> better if newt is able to use graphics characters, but at the moment
> they are not available for any LC-enabled build.  So I think we might
> just as well turn it off altogether.

Actually, it might be because we are using "#".
There are many alternative graphic-looking characters such as
"o"... would it be an improvement?

Also, why does it seem to use graphical chars under uxterm,
and not under b-f. It is terminfo related?

regards,
        junichi

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4