HiDebian-boot,

How are you?

We are pleased to learn from the Internet your distinguished company.

And hope you will still think of mefor now, Katherine from Best Prototypes
Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.

Although we have not done business together formally cooperate with you until
now, but you are always my friend and I will always wait for you when you need
our prototyping service.

And I'm so glad that you are going to enjoy the holidays and wish you have a
wonderful holidays.
I wonder if you have plans and trips to China, if yes, pls inform me.I would
like to be your free guide just as friends ;-)

Surely, if you have time, we warmly welcome to take you around the factory and
show you our CNC Capabilities.

Or if you have pending projects need to do make prototypes before you have
holidays, pls feel free to contact us.

We are capable to provide services for CNC machining, rapid prototyping, 3D
printing(SLS/SLA), Sheet metal, vacuum casting, and small batch production with
both metal and plastic materials.

Looking forward to receive your kind reply.

Best regards,

Katherine

KatherineChan
Sales Marketing Manager
Best Prototypes Manufacturing (HK) Co., Limited

+86 0769 81766579|+86 13929483176

kather...@best-prototypes.com

www.best-prototype.com

#3F, D/B, Pingqian Ind. Park, Xiaobian, Chang'an, Dongguan City, 523800,
Guangdong Province, CN