On Tuesday, 20 June 2023 11:19:08 CEST Lukas Maerdian wrote:
> IMHO ifupdown{2,-ng} is the "old world"

The 'old world' and 'not of this time (anymore)' are the absolute worst
arguments against something, typically used when no substantive arguments can
be made.

> potentially in combination with Netplan,

Curious what it was I went to https://netplan.io/ and any view was blocked by:

Your tracker settings

We use cookies and similar methods to recognise visitors and remember
preferences. We also use them to measure campaign effectiveness and analyse
site traffic.

By selecting ‘Accept‘, you consent to the use of these methods by us and
trusted third parties.

For further details or to change your consent choices at any time see our
cookie policy.

With, unsurprisingly, the 'wrong' default.
Of course my view/visit ended right there.

Not so sure if we should push such things down the throat of our users.