Hi guys,

I just tried to install trixie with todays image 2023-08-31 (netinstall) in a virtual machine:

Following issues to report:

1) Detect network got a local link IPv6 address, but not an IPv4 (likely DHCP not configured correctly on my part). The installer asked me for DNS servers, and out of habit I put in the IPv4 addresses. The issue is unlikely previous installers the installer didn't ask for a IPv4 address (also fine), however obviously later it will not be able to connect to a repository.  -> took me a little while figure out i had to put in the IPv6 addresses for DNS ---> Suggestion: warn the user if not IPv4 address was acquired by DHCP and they put in only IPv4 DNS Servers.

2) tasksel in installer only offered "Base system", no usual options of graphical desktop.

3) grub would not install complaining it cannot mount /target/proc (albeit it is mounted)

-> I will just continue/workaround installing bookworm first and then upgrade to trixie.

Kind regards,
- Axel