Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to test some changes to a UDEB package (specifically
a modified version of partman-auto-crypto). My hope is to integrate this
change with our PXE and preseed environment to perform automatic encrypted
OS installation without the LVM requirement.

I'd like to see if I can make use of preseed/early_command to pull this
UDEB in from an (internal) web server and install it in place of the
standard package. The goal is to avoid having to rebuild the entire
installer each time.

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding info on how to do this. I
believe it'd be using anna-install but I can't find the correct syntax.

Of note, I do hope to eventually provide a PR for these changes upstream if
they work out in our environment, but testing beforehand is important. :)

Thanks!

- Aaron

--
This email, including its contents and any attachment(s), may contain
confidential and/or proprietary information and is solely for the review