Am 18.09.2023 22:23, schrieb Pascal Hambourg:
On 18/09/2023 at 19:20, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

I would think so, yes. If that's not too much of a hassle, maybe wait a
few days in case someone can think of a clever case where keeping them
would make sense; but seeing it unsupported upstream, with the partman
part removed already, I can't see why that would be the caseā€¦

Rescue mode ?

But then it still would make sense, to at least remove the mkreiserfsprogs-udeb
The reiserfsprogs-udeb which contains fsck maybe could be kept.