* Junichi Uekawa

| On 23 May 2002 10:31:32 +0200
| Tollef Fog Heen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
|
| > I think we should move to debian-installer, even though it will take
| > longer time to work out.  People want to do some new development, d-i
| > is getting closer to working (as in actually being able to install
| > systems in a mostly-reliable way) by the day and I don't think pushing
| > boot-floppies for yet another iteration would be good at all.  IMO,
| > that is.
|
| I've had zero look at debian-installer.
| I wonder if it would have CJK support.
| Proper CJK support is a very difficult thing to achieve...

It uses cdebconf as the frontend, and if somebody makes sure the bogl
frontend is actually working and using the translated strings (look at
the text frontend for information about how I've chosen to do it
internally.)

If there is more that needs to be done, you'll have to tell me about
it. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-