hi all!!

I am experiencing a tough time as my system had a kernel panic. it
happened while I was installing openoffice. The system hunged and
there was no way left other than rebooting & then a kernel panic
prompt.

I had installed debian testing from floppies & i am not having a
boot disk. I tried to use mkrboot from another system but it is
also not helping. Can any one tell me how to solve this problem.
The panic prompt tells try using init= ..... but i am unable to
find out a soluton. the filesystem(reiserfs) as reprted is
readonly.

Thanks in advance.
Shree