Hi David

Thank you for your work. I will have a look at it today. I would suggest
to add both of us as uploaders and to add [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as maintainer. What do other debian-boot members think about that?

Am Son, den 14.12.2003 schrieb David Nusinow um 07:18:
> Hi Gaudenz,
>    I've put together a new discover upload. It's got a couple of fixes
> that were fairly easy to apply, and it updates the standards version
> too. I put myself as maintainer and you as an uploader, since we don't
> have a collective email address for the maintainer field, but if you
> want to switch those two fields around, I'd be fine with that. It's
> lintian-clean, although not linda-clean yet, as making it linda clean
> would require fixing the linuxrc-isn't-executable bug, and I'm not
> ready to do that yet (you're welcome to go for it if you want)
>
>    The packages (i386) and all the supporting material are at
> http://www.tufts.edu/~dnusin01/discover/
>    Please let me know if these are Ok with you, and if so, I'll find a
> sponsor and get it uploaded.
I tink it would be best to ask fr a sponsor on debian-boot. I hope
Petter or Joey Hess could do the upload.

Gaudenz