On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 05:29:58PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> alpha: ???
>   Used to be one of the better supported arches, but it doesn't look
> like anyone's worked on it since October?

Where d-i work is concerned, alpha is my next priority.  My first
priority is getting a set of working XFS images, since those I actually
need for work. :)  It looked like things were in pretty good shape when
I last worked on it, though; shouldn't take more than a couple days to
get everything on its feet again.  It's probably a safe bet that this
won't be ready in time for beta2, but hopefully soon thereafter.

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer