On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 15:17, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Any volunteers are welcomed. Start from
> http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html
> and see the "I want to help!" section
> Or contact me directly for further instructions...

Well, it is my intention not only to work on the translation;
but if possible also developing the "debian-installer".
Unfortunately, I am currently busy doing many other things.

The next available "time slot" is after June 2004 (i.e. during
the summer break). Meanwhile, perhaps Arief could start
the translation (together with Parlin?).

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org  -- http://rms46.vLSM.org/ --
Fetch my GNUPG public key at http://rms46.vlsm.org/pgp/pub.txt ---