* Kia Niskavaara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-07-24 14:06]:
> I'm using Debian on a NSLU2. I'm planning to add a secondary
> harddrive.  Will I have to do anything special for this to work?
> Will the NSLU2 find the new harddrive automatically? How does it
> know which drive to boot from?

The second drive will be detected automatically but maybe your system
will pick the wrong drive to boot from.  To avoid this problem, follow
the instructions under "The slug fails to reboot with 2 drives
connected" at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/HomePage

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/