at 7:05pm pacific time.

Date: 24-July-2007 at 3pm pacific time

Machine:     Asus A8V-MX motherboard
Processor:  Athlon AMD64X2 2200MHz
Memory:     2GB

Partitions: Sorry, had to copy by hand cause LAN doesn't work:
/dev/md0    ext3   623076   432532   6043944   7%     /
tempfs     tempfs                                            0%     /lib/init/rw
udev        tempfs                                            1%     /dev
tempfs     tempfs                                            0%     /devshm

Output of lspci -nn and lspci -vnn:
command not found

Base System Installation Checklist:
[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it

Initial boot:           [O]
Detect network card:    [O]
Configure network:      [E]
Detect CD:              [O]
Load installer modules: [O]
Detect hard drives:     [O]
Partition hard drives:  [O]
Install base system:    [O]
Clock/timezone setup:   [O]
User/password setup:    [O]
Install tasks:          [O]
Install boot loader:    [O]
Overall install:        [O]

Comments/Problems:
I'm trying to installing the Debian Lenny AMD64 netinst on an Asus
A8V-MX motherboard with an integrated Realtek RTL8201CL 10/100
ethernet controller. The Debian installer is able to detect the
network device but it is unable to configure the network. I have tried
DHCP, DHCP with hostname, and manual configuration, providing a fixed
IP address, network mask, etc. Nothing works. I was able to complete
the minimal install without IP access. I also tried using a Linux
driver for the Realtek controller that was provided on a CD by the
motherboard manufacturer. I copied the driver to
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/ and rebooted but this did not solve the
problem.