On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:53:21 -0400
Daniel Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:13:02 -0400
> Joey Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> > > What do you think about #467324 ? Do you think it will make sense
> > > to include Gnash in the Desktop task?
> > >

> > > On the other side, as not all the Flash contents are fully working
> > > (Youtube is working properly, anyway, which is one of the most
> > > demanded Flash contents), it can be argued if end users might
> > > reject
>
> Is that supposed to say isn't working properly?  I just tested gnash
> on youtube (because it is so commonly requested; it's not of particlar

I just discover why youtube didn't work with gnash; It seems gnash is
ignoring the http proxy from gnome and the proxy in mozilla.  It might
actually be fine otherwise.  UI love.

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore