On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Attila Nagy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > (Um, Attila probably doesn't like the idea of seeing fsn.hu melt down,
> > with 12 mirrors each rsyncing 5GB of data from it... :-/ Does the rsync
> > mirror script use "rsync --hard-links"? In that case, the complete rsync
> > could be avoided by using hard links.)
> That machine is already dying. I would need some slot 1 PIII processors to
> speed that up, but they are very hard to find...

Well, in an effort to get a bit less load on it, I'm offering
push-triggered mirroring of the directory:
ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/

Hmm.. Regarding that, when is the best time for me to run that rsync
script? If I have others that mirror from me, it is probably good if I
manage to avoid mirroring just when the archive is being updated.

/Mattias Wadenstein