Thanks Martin,

We of course are in the process of migrating on from Jessie but due to LTS
the timescales were deliberately left quite loose.

Re your timeline email - I think it's a good idea having such a timeline
prominently reiterated. It certainly hadn't occurred to me that support for
debian-cloud would vary from LTS but I'm learning that one does not
necessarily follow the other.

As for LTS security support, we've found it to be excellent. The only thing
I would say (which has been mentioned already) is it wasn't a particularly
seamless transition as far as the mailing list goes.

Thanks
--
David