Ian Jackson writes ("TC resolution revised draft"):
> For the GR rider I used the version from my previous standalone
> proposal.  I see Bdale has a different text in git.  I'll discuss that
> in a moment.

I see that Bdale has his own draft in git.

The differences are:

 * My GR rider is different to Bdale's.  Mine is more comprehensive;
   it specifically allows the GR to override any other part of the
   resolution, and that any contrary GR completely replaces the TC
   resolution.  I think this is better.  This is particularly true
   given that the TC resolution might include the "multiple init
   systems" wording, which ought to be overrideable too.

   So for that reason I have kept my version rather than Bdale's.

 * My options have mnemonic letters.  This is going to be relevant
   because some of them want to have the multiple init systems
   version.

 * Formatting is a bit different.

Thanks,
Ian.