I don't know why my previous message on this topic didn't get
through, so let me try again...

I'm planning to file bugs against source packages which currently
don't build in unstable because of build dependencies on libgdbmg1-dev
or imlib-dev.  Currently, the packages involved would be:

For libgdbmg1-dev (excluding packages with Build-Depends on
"libgdbm-dev | libgdbmg1-dev"): acm, am-utils, apache-perl, gauche,
hypermail, inn, ipac-ng, jenova, jwhois, libapache-mod-perl, libgda,
maildrop, mozart, nis, pdns, python1.5, python2.1, qpopper, ruby-beta,
saml, sced, siag, skk, slpim, smail, tdb, xfmail, xkbsel, zmailer,
zmailer-ssl

with maintainers:
Akira TAGOH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Daniel Jacobowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Debian QA Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enrique Zanardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Florian Hinzmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gregor Hoffleit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hatta Shuzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hector Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Josip Rodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Marco Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Marco d'Itri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Marek Habersack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Miquel van Smoorenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Noel Koethe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Peter Karlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phil Brooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Philippe Troin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Scott James Remnant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Takao KAWAMURA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vikram Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yu Guanghui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
akira yamada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For imlib-dev: chameleon, enlightenment, epplets, kdegraphics,
motioneye, mozart-gtk, pixelize, qvwm, vertex, w3m, xteddy

with maintainers:
Andreas Tille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Arto Jantunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Christophe Le Bars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Christopher L Cheney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Eduardo Marcel Macan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fumitoshi UKAI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Laurence J. Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Marco Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Shuichi OONO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Stephen Frost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Uwe Hermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    haven't had breakfast yet."