On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 09:18:29AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I did not look closely at the others, but /lib/lsb/init-functions is a
> library of shell functions, and /lib/terminfo/ is a library of
> terminal definitions.  Both are essential for the function of several
> systems in Debian.  So I find at least these within the definitions of
> the FHS.

If you reinterpret "library" in a way that makes every directory a library,
sure; /usr/share/doc is a library of documentation, and /home/glenn is a
library of my stuff.  (The FHS actually says "shared library images",
though, which is a specific term that clearly excludes shell scripts.)

--
Glenn Maynard