For now a very long time (I'd say at least 6 months, maybe even more)
puccini is delaying mails for days, and then suddenly releases them. The
issue is, puccini is responsible for testing transision mails and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] adresses that are often used and very handy.

  Has anyone any clues what is going on, and if any plans exist to fix
this. I'm unsure wether it's relevant from DSA or if it's a problem with
the hosting or ...  If it's a DSA problem then I'll open an rt request
about it. So has anyone any information about this issue?

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]