Luca Brivio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> BTW, does anybody have any concerns about the licensing?

Yes. Please choose a license that is uncontroversially free within
Debian. This excludes the GNU FDL and the Creative Commons licenses.

My recommendation would be either the GNU GPL or the Expat license.

--
 \      "Some forms of reality are so horrible we refuse to face them, |
  `\     unless we are trapped into it by comedy. To label any subject |