On 07/28/2011 03:51 PM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> i appologize for having forgotten to fill the bug (to keep the reminder
> about it) myself after you've choosen not to (which is not your
> obligation, so perfectly fine).

jftr: virtual-hdd is as of now in man lb_config listed as binary image type.

for the other thing (you said the build would fail with --initramfs
none) i'll check somewhen after dinner, it worked for me though a couple
of weeks ago (and the linaro/cannonical and ubuntu guys are using this
feature for their arm images since iirc about a year), so i'm fairly
positive the error of yours at that time (which there's no other
information about it, such as the actual failure message/error) is
either fixed or was a 'temporary' failure (because building wheezy
instead of stable, or so). anyhow.. i'll get back to you about that later.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baum...@progress-technologies.net