On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 08:56:56AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Its for after wheezy, definitely.
> Also, there are some open issues to be solved for this to happen.
> The most important is being able to deal with arch all packages. And
> worse - arch all packages able to build only on certain architectures.
> But thats outside dak and my area. Goto the buildd/wanna-build people to
> help for that.

It's not exactly outside of dak. I think we should sketch out what's
needed post-wheezy. (I.e. it would help us if the uploads accepted would
be machine readable so that we can figure out what exactly, mainly
architecture-wise, entered the archive and when. Given that we won't
have fully architecture independent builds we'd also need to deal with
rejects because the arch:all entered the archive through another
upload. I have a set of notes on that at home.)

> Adjusting dak then to throw away stuff and only allow buildd keys to
> have .debs pass through isn't all that hard.

I don't think that will happen or we'll have a GR about it. (The
throw-away of binary-only uploads, that is.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern