On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 09:10:39PM +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:
> I think, most of developers are clever enough to define, whether the
> built failed "accidentally" and needs to be restarted, or it requires
> some fixing and uploading new version. It will save time for both DDs
> and wb-team.

Generally I'd have liked that. Currently there's no proper scheme to
authorize only that action (wb talks directly to the DB and does the
changes). That said, many requests seem to be "let's retry that, maybe
it doesn't fail" (for SIGSEGV/SIGBUS). The interface should at least
encourage developers to think twice.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern