On 02/12/2014 09:31 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 02/12/2014 01:49 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> On 02/12/2014 01:27 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>>> Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate what you and the other
>>> maintainers are working on. But I think that it's not leading
>>> anywhere.
>>
>> That's entirely your view, and it's fine if you have it. Though *we got
>> your point* Adrian, no need to insist more. It's perfectly fine if we do
>> not agree.
>
> Dude, it was you who has been constantly posting on that topic, not
> me. Look at the debian-ctte archives. You're - again - behaving
> as if you're somewhat more important than I am. Don't be so
> derogative and arrogant, it's utterly annoying. Especially when you say
> WE as if you're talking for everyone else.
>
> If you ask me to shut up about this discussion, then you yourself
> should do it as well. Don't be such an hypocrite.
>
>>> The only advantage I have with OpenRC is its portability
>>
>> IMO, it's not, though I believe it is useless to discuss it with you.
>> This very sentence is the proof of that.
>
> Please, Thomas, just stop discussing this topic and I will do so
> as well. Please, for the sake of peace, ACCEPT that the TC has
> made their choice and the choice was NOT OpenRC.

>From where exactly did you made up that I didn't accept the TC decision?
I wrote already to some of them that I did accept it *before* they did
it (whatever the decision was). Please stop making-up...

Ian Jackson was clear enough, and his input was valuable. I do not
regret I asked.

On 02/12/2014 09:16 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Good. At least you're being honest now.

To sum up what Adrian wrote, according to him, I'm:
- derogative
- arrogant
- utterly annoying
- hypocrite
- and finally, I wasn't honest before

Well done... ! Anything else?

Adrian, your insults aren't welcome in this list.

Thomas