On 28 Mar 2014 03:40, Olav Vitters wrote:
[...]
> > I can tell you right now, it is *vastly more difficult* to try to
> > adapt programs modified to work with systemd in their current state,
> > than it is to *revert* those programs to their pre-systemd state.
>
> You're so certain while so utterly wrong on so many levels it is pretty
> amusing and embarrassing at the same time. You said you don't easily get
> offended, but hopefully you do pickup some learnings here.

Did you understand that...

There are (at least) two paths to take here, and this is referring to
the more difficult of the two.  The easier choice is the reversion
then selective upgrade path.

I did go on to explain why the first path was more difficult.  Did you
consider what I said there?

Please, put why I'm so utterly wrong into writing here and let's see
what you understand.

-Kev