Hi Charles,

On 09.08.2014 11:45, Charles Plessy wrote:
I searched for license information missing from your debian/copyright and could
find only one case, libavutil/x86/x86inc.asm, which is under the ISC license.

The debian/copyright file of your package looks comprehensive to me.

Many thanks for the copyright review. (I know it is a lot of work.)

I added the missing information you found (and also uppercased some license names to match the copyright format specification) [1].

It's probably not necessary to make a new upload to the NEW queue for this change. In the repository is a new upstream version anyway and it will be uploaded, once the current version gets accepted.

Best regards,
Andreas

1: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/ffmpeg.git/commit/?id=d5f7788c60951684851ac8ef7fbb468bd385cdeb