On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Milan Kupcevic <mi...@debian.org> wrote:

> On 06/08/2016 02:55 PM, Michael Lustfield wrote:
> > On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:47:46 +0000, Holger Levsen
> > <hol...@layer-acht.org <mailto:hol...@layer-acht.org>> wrote:
> >>Thanks for this nice summary. It helped me understand things better.
> >
> > I'm... actually gonna save this for later because it helps me understand
> > the alioth workflow.
> >

> [...]
>
> Great sarcasm.
>
> Milan

This was not in any way intended as sarcasm. If it came across as such,
please accept this as my apology.

Alioth has been, and continues to be, the hardest thing for me to wrap my
head around.

Whatever option (gitlab, gogs, gitolite) is rolled out and is able to
eventually replace at least the git (and projects) functionality of Alioth
would very much help me, and others, dive into other projects.

Currently, I don't like to even poke at other projects that I'm not already
familiar with; I'm scared I'll break something because I don't understand
the workflows and processes involved. I /did/ star that message and save it
for future use because I /did/ find it valuable.

Again, I'm sorry if I came across sarcastic. Hopefully elaborating helps
explain what I meant originally. :)