Hi Don!

>The package has a team, but since it looks like it's been maintained by
>NMU for quite some time, I see no reason why you could "join the team",
>and then basically take over the maintenance of this package.

in more than one year, nobody managed to accept me and Alec.
(we both tried to join loong time ago)

>Gregor made the last upload of this package, so that might be one person
>who could sponsor it. Otherwise, I'd suggest following the normal
>mentors.debian.net approach.

I can sponsor it, but I would like to see some positive feedbacks before doing
it :)

BTW the 15 days delay is not something like one year delay, since the first RFS
on mentors has been
opened on "Tue, 1 Dec 2015 20:38:46 +0100"

Gianfranco