On Sat, 2016-09-24 at 16:06 +0200, Bart Schouten wrote:
> Russ Allbery schreef op 24-09-2016 2:48:
> > The Wanderer <wande...@fastmail.fm> writes:
[...]
> >> Some excuses are valid, mind. That doesn't mean they aren't excuses.
> >
> > I guess I'm finding it quite remarkable how much concerted effort seems
> > be going into try to make me feel ashamed of my behavior in some way,
> > which is how I read "feel like excuses."
>
> Not ashamed, just bad ;-).

Please, just stop.

Anything useful that you may have been attempting to contribute to this
discussion has long since been overshadowed by the length of your
listen to me" in multiple different phrasings) and trying to browbeat
respected members of the community because they hold different opinions
to you.

Regards,

Adam