On Tuesday 18 October 2016 07:57 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> /me args at YA tiny JS lump. It's tiny, and wrong. Probably. But it's
> difficult to tell with such a small "Description". Please add some
> useful text.

This is packaged because its a dependency for grunt.

> The code, well...
>
>       if (process.platform === 'linux') {
>               return home || (process.getuid() === 0 ? '/root' : (user ?
> '/home/' + user : null));
>       }
>
> Things are more complicated than that. What exactly is this code meant
> to be used for?

It is a dependency for expand-tilde, which it turns comes in the
dependency chain for grunt.

All,

I don't particularly enjoy doing this either. Please direct your anger
at the nodejs developers. I'm doing this only because the packages I
care (diaspora and gitlab won't be accepted in main, unless I build
libjs-handlebars and libjs-fuzzaldrin-plus from its source).

This is Free Software, please send a pull request and convince upstream
developers whatever you wish.