Svante Signell <svante.sign...@gmail.com> writes:

> Who can even thake the time to read all these verbalism.

This is a criticism of an attempt to educate, made from a position of
ignorance.  I don't think we need we need this on our mailing lists.

> Things could be written more condensed.

Given that Simon was replying to a mail that was complaining about a
lack of detailed justification, criticising him for providing a series
of detailed justifications is deranged.  If you don't like reading about
the details, you should have killed the thread at the first mail.

> Maybe he is a politcian?

I guess that was supposed to be a joke, but sadly it reads like an ad
hominem attack (as did your opening sentence for that matter: the one
about Simon writing long emails, which I trimmed in an attempt to
accommodate your tiny attention span).

Cheers, Phil.