¡Hola Daniel!

El 2019-08-14 a las 15:16 +0200, Daniel Leidert escribió:
Am Mittwoch, den 14.08.2019, 09:48 -0300 schrieb Maximiliano Curia:
El 2019-08-13 a las 01:17 +0200, Daniel Leidert escribió:
`gbp pq` doesn't work with this layout.

Actually, it does, you just have to add the option --pq-from=TAG.

How so? There is no upstream branch. So independent of the setting in --pq-from
the command fails here. Are you referring to a layout, where an upstream branch
exists, but is not merged with the debian branch?

I tend to work with a debian remote and an upstream remote. And reuse upstream's release tag, that only works if the tag contents match the tarball contents, of course, where they don't, I keep a local only set of upstream/$version tags.

Happy hacking,
--
"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason."
-- José Maria de Eça de Queiroz