On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 17:35:10 -0400, Sam Hartman <hartm...@debian.org>
wrote:
>* Use a public repository where in-progress and ongoing work are
>  available to the public.  Do not just push when you release.

I would liket to have a recommendation about git push --force in that
case. I frequently do rebase --interactive to sort and bring structure
in my commit histories, which would need a force push in case a commit
which is part of a rebase was already pushed. To avoid this; I
frequenly push only after releasing.

How about documenting that branches prefixed with "wip" can be force
pushed any time and people pulling from those branches should be
expected to handle that?

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |