On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:05:20 -0700, Sean Whitton
<spwhit...@spwhitton.name> wrote:
>On Thu 12 Sep 2019 at 09:35PM +02, Marc Haber wrote:
>> How about documenting that branches prefixed with "wip" can be force
>> pushed any time and people pulling from those branches should be
>> expected to handle that?
>
>This would be useful.
>
>I would already assume any branch prefixed with 'wip' might be rebased
>myself, but others might be surprised.

I would like to have this documented somewhere so that people dont get
surprised. I am not particularly fond of the wip-prefix though and
would appreciate better suggestions.

Are we on the same terminology here, myself saying a rebased and
force-pushed branch while you only say rebased?

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |