On Sun, Jan 09, 2022 at 11:23:20PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> Btw, https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/chromium/-/tree/stable is my branch
> with cleaned-up commits. That's what I'll use for the NMU, which I'm
> preparing now.

If you all agree, you could finalize the tree, then I'll build again,
after which I could sponsor this after a couple days of testing.

I see that you changed debian/copyright compared to the one I used in my
build here, so I'll export the orig tarball again.  (normally with
Michel we'd share the sha256 of one's produced tarball to check we are
building with the same thing, so please share yours?)

Regarding the git repository/team on salsa.  What would you all think
about asking the salsa admins to bypass the team admins (gilbert and
riku) that have been silent all this time?
When Micheal started taking over, I didn't want to be too involved so I
didn't ask to be added to team together with him, but I suppose I got
sucked in by this matter a bit too much.
Otherwise I wonder about simply creating a new repository under debian/.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :