On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 02:21:48PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> On 1/10/22 05:01, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 09, 2022 at 11:23:20PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> > > Btw, https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/chromium/-/tree/stable is my branch
> > > with cleaned-up commits. That's what I'll use for the NMU, which I'm
> > > preparing now.
> > If you all agree, you could finalize the tree, then I'll build again,
> > after which I could sponsor this after a couple days of testing.
> >
> > I see that you changed debian/copyright compared to the one I used in my
> > build here, so I'll export the orig tarball again.  (normally with
> > Michel we'd share the sha256 of one's produced tarball to check we are
> > building with the same thing, so please share yours?)
>

> Thank you so much for testing! The sha256 that I have is
> cca093107bf6991b4777889012646455f8e520b446c9f27250653f98ed4bb7e0

Cool, this matches with the new tarball I produced.

Guess I'll restart a build with the stable branch now then.

BTW, my current build (from the v97 branch), just crashed on me.  Not
sure where, and I couldn't quickly reproduce it either; I was just
clicking ont he "extension bar", but I'm not even sure what I was
doing..  just saying :)

> I don't need a sponsor (I'm a developer), but thank you for the offer.

Ah!
Apologies!  I didn't look your name up, and I just assumed so from the
n...@debian.org address.  Well, happy then, less "work" for me :D

> Btw, hopefully Michael is just currently busy and is still interested in
> working on chromium?

I ralized that riku retaired formally last month (indeed, please drop
him from Uploaders, I also opened a bug (as MIA team) against chromium
last month).
About Micheal, that's unclear to me: he stated less than one year ago
that he would keep working on chromium, but he really is not answering
to anybody... so well, even if he is still interested, in a case as big
as chromium I think you really needs to show consideration and be at
least reachable.  Though it might just be my own opinion.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :