Hi Fabio Fantoni,

Thank for your reply.

Seen like I need to wait for a long time to get the official support from
Debian for Renesas platform.

While waiting it, I'll connect with ARM port to get more support.

First times connect with Debian, this is useful for my experience.

Vào 17:50, T.6, 18 Th11, 2022 Fabio Fantoni <fantonifa...@tiscali.it> đã
viết: