On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> The upstream maintainer (Ulrich D.) insists that the relative links are
> correct and that making /usr a symlink to something else is "evil".

        I'm running out of space and wanted to move subdirs of /usr to
another partition.  But because of relative links pointing back up to '/',
this is impossible.  I hope there is a good reason for using relative
links, because as it is , /usr must be on the same partition as '/' , or
else consist of an entire partition.

John Lapeyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>