Don't forget, when Arthur and Ford woke up on the Heart Of Gold after
being shoved out of the vogon (Hey that's another good name!) ship
Arthur begain to lose limbs and Ford was turning into a ... PENGUIN!
... (until the probabibility level dropped down to 1:1).

> ---Matthew Parry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >    How about naming it after species of penguin?
> >
> >    That should keep us going for a little while...
> >
> >    "I like my new debian emperor system" ;)
> >
> > `Debian Fairy'?  I don't know about that... (BTW Linus was bitten
by a
> > Fairy Penguin)
> >
> > I like the Hitch Hikers idea:
> >   Debian Zaphod
> >   Debian Beebelbrox
> >   Debian Slarty
> >   Debian Bartfast
> >   Debian Dent
> >   Debian Vogon
> >   Debian Trillian
> >   Debian Marvin
> >   Debian Paranoid-Android
> >
> > or even better - Debian "Don't Panic!"
>
> how about "Mostly Harmless"?

hmm that might need to be aproved by the testers :)
hmm it sounds more like a releace stage than a name tho...
unatable->frozen->mostly harmless->releace :)

> ( "Sun Dive", "Disaster Area",

I supose making the default console text font have a black forground
color on a black background is asking too much :)

> "So long and thank's for all the fish!", "You Again!")

these might not make such good names :)
hmmm "Debian What is six times nine? " miught not work either :)

hmmm "Debian: DO you know where your towel is?"

-Steve