Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Wichert> Could you please document somewhere how to do this? I've
 Wichert> just implemented this for the ALSA packaged after someone
 Wichert> described the process in a bugreport.. and I have to say
 Wichert> it's a royal PITA to get the whole process right
 Wichert> (hand-generating control-files, extracting the
 Wichert> kernel-version from files, etc. etc.)

        Actually, since yo have done it, you have way more experience
 with the process than I (I just do the make-kpkg end). Could you
 please document what you did? I shall chime in and add what make-kpkg
 provides, and what targets it calls.

        Why do you get the kernel version from files? make-kpkg
 provides the kernel version in the environment var KVERS, as well as
 the location of the kernel source, and the maintainers name and email
 address.

        If anything else can be provided, just let me know.

        manoj

modules-image modules_image: configure
ifndef MODULES_ENABLED
        @echo Modules not configured, so not making modules_image
else
        -for module in $(MODULE_LOC)/* ; do \
            (cd $$module; \
              ./debian/rules KVERS="$(version)" KSRC="$(SRCTOP)" \
                             KMAINT="$(pgp)" KEMAIL="<$email>" \
                             kdist_image; ); \
        done
endif
--
 "DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT blow the hatch!" "Roger....hatch blown!"
 MAROONED