Brian White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> pilot-link        31806  pilot-link: Can't build from source

I just tried rebuilding pilot-link, after making the changes in
debian/rules suggested in the BTS entry (changing all "egcc" to
"gcc"), and could not reproduce the bug.

I've never dealt with a bug in someone else's package before; does
this mean that I should do an NMU and close the bug, or...???

(I really don't want to see pilot-link drop out, as it will take two
of my packages, ones I am the "upstream" author of no less, with it.)

--Rob

--
Rob Tillotson  N9MTB  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>