On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 08:35:06PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> Choosing the underlying distribution to build the LinuxTag CD from has
> always been a most painful decision. The infighting that occurred last
> year over the choice SuSE vs. Red Hat turned ugly. I don't expect the
> decision to come any easier this year.

:) "Wenn zwei sich streiten, freut sich der Dritte".
 (transl: if two are struggeling, the third is lucky).

> Just in case: How much support could the Debian project give us for
> production of a Debian-based LinuxTag CD-ROM?

Any you need. At least from me, and I think from anybody working with/on
Debian. I don't know what the LinuxTag CD does contain beside the
distribution. Could you give a small summary?

Marcus

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        for public  PGP Key