OK, I've written on both of these topics before, and nothing has happened
for months, so I'm writing here.

First, Debian's list archives will most likely die a horrible death on
January 1, 2000.  That's right, folks; lists-archives is not year-2000
compliant.  Not only will dates in indexes appear wrong, but after some
testing yesterday, I believe the whole thing will blow up.  I have fixed my
private lists-archives to have such compliance (I've also fixed a lot of
other bugs in it), but nobody has been interested in the patches, so...

Secondly, whenever you search for something in the mailinglist archives on
www.debian.org, you get back a page of results.  Click on any result, and
you get a 404 error.  This has been broken for literally months; I reported
it a long time back, have prodded people since then, and nothing has been
done.

Can somebody with the power please fix this?