On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 08:50:26PM +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
> > And note that development will just start. By the time this project enters a
> > critical stage, egcs will be improved again.
> No, the development shouldn't start yet. A project should be presented to
> the iterested people and a discussion should take place. Only THEN the
> actual development should start. By that time many things can change, yes.
> But if you start to write your code and base it on some feature which will
> change in the egcs, then what? Simple - you will have to rewrite all your
> code.

It's hardly to respond anything reasonable to that. This is such a gross
exaggeration, and such a demanding and arrogant attitude, that I can simply
stop just as well.

Sorry, but you seem to be trapped in your argumentation.
Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>