As I mentioned, I will be returning to work soonish... within a week
 or two.  I just verified that an anon CVS will work from "master".
 If anyone would like to have a look (please do), you can copy my
 setup from master and see it.  There's a script you'll need, ala Joey
 Hess' "sshanoncvs".  The server will stay here, and this is (right
 NOW) the current state.  Make sure you pull in the right branch. ;-)

 Was there a release while I was gone?  :-( Wish I'd been ready in
 time.

 Sorry for the unexpected hiatus, folks.  I have not been reading
 mail; I think I've gotten unsubscribed also.  I'll try and check mail
 again in a week at least.

 Karl M. Hegbloom.
 Hoping to still be the official XEmacs maintainer.  (Even if I take
 off and go ski bum <grin>)