> So the original question remains: is there a simple pgcc available somewhere?
>
> -Jim

Yes !  is there a simple pgcc available somewhere?

I'm going to tell you why I want a pgcc package: I want to build a
customized
version of the potato.

I have the sources, I compile the sources with pgcc in order to install
these
optimized package on a uniform park of PC.

I modify the configuration files of the applications in order to
preconfigure it
and make there use easier (ho what a bad english !)

That's all folks !

... Hum is there a simple pgcc available somewhere?

- Romain
begin:vcard
n:Chantereau;Romain
tel;cell:06 70 27 03 47
tel;fax:01 43 66 25 72
tel;home:01 43 66 25 72
tel;work:Student
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
adr:;;33, rue de la Mare;Paris;;75020;France
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-cpt:;-29152
fn:Romain Chantereau