Hi Raju,

Yes, I fully agree that editing a single section would be a nice feature. We may
come up with a list of new features we want, such as:

 1. Edit a single section or subsection.
 2. Preview diff before submitting a new version. MoinMoin only supports
    previewing the final result, not the diff; in contrast, MediaWiki supports
    it. This way we can confirm what was changed, before submitting.
 3. Nice to have: source code editor with Wiki syntax highlighting

We might also benefit from a list of features in MoinMoin that we want to
preserve, but I don’t have much idea about that. Anyway, it’s up to Debian
developers to decide, of which I’m not a part.

Regards,
Franklin